Hi Everyone

welcome!
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
Welcome to RCT3X

Im the one that fits in the creators of masterpieaces catagory allthough there shoulkd be more of us in that catagory lol
Hi Everyone, and thnx for the great welcome Smile

DraytonMonkey would love to join your forum thnx for the invite Smile

Scotland its mental having six dogs lol, I had seven until late last year when my 10yr old cocker spaniel died from cancer. I used to work in dog rescue so most of them are rescue dogs, I have a blind german shepherd, a collie, a black lab, 2 lab x akita and my "baby" who is an akita x called Indy, she was threatened with being out to sleep because she was supposed to be vicious, however she was badly abused by the family that had her so its no wonder she reacted to them :mad: she has never once gone for anybody since she was with me and has now got over her fear of tea towels (we think she was hit with them). She looks like a baby polar bear and is the sweetest, best natured dog I have met Biggrin

Jag, hedgehogs aren't too bad and ours is quite a character lol, my daughter found her out in the open on a very hot summers day 2 yrs ago when the hoggy was about 4 weeks old, being a wannabe vet she brought it home and against all expection she is still alive all this time later (the hedgehog and Kimmy lol Wink ), the dogs don't bother her anymore because when she fisrt met them she curled up into a ball and hissed at them so they let her wander around the house and garden now without any probs, the hedgehog recognises my daughters voice and comes out of her bed to greet her, she has even curled up with Kimmy on her bed and gone to sleep lol Smile

So as you can imagine life is very busy in my house lol, in my spare time I write fiction and am putting it all together atm with a view to (hopefully) getting it published finally.

Wendy

Are you into RCT3 much Wendy?....i think youre the only the second person ive met on the forums whos got children, so big-up to ya....hard work i know, but its all good!!
G-Force,
Quote:I love the RCT games and am thoroughly enjoying RCT3 for the umpteenth time lol having just re-installed it on my laptop Biggrin

Anyway, I also like dogs alot, but I don't think I would have it in me to take care of more than one :P Also, I hope you get your book published Smile
[Image: 7.jpg]
i always wonted a dog and not aloud so its not fair maybe when am older and hope to see ur book on the shelfs of my local shops if you get it published Wink