Colonial Gardens Thrill Park

I like i like Nook....watch them triple posts dude....well doneSmile
Thanks. Wink

I'm not usually one for triple posts, I'm just working on this a lot faster than I thought I would. :P
brilliant
Nook29 Wrote:I'm just working on this a lot faster than I thought I would. :P

Take your time, detail takes time. Not one of them things to be rushed. Looks good so far.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Gamesonline Wrote:
Nook29 Wrote:I'm just working on this a lot faster than I thought I would. :P

Take your time, detail takes time. Not one of them things to be rushed. Looks good so far.

I'm not rushing, I'm enjoying working on the park, so my work is at some of it's best and I'm working at a good pace. Wink

Last night I completed a hotel for the park, tallest building yet, looks rather impressive, I'll get some shots up later today.
Sorry for the double post, but some more progress has been made. A new coaster has been added, a Giga Coaster called UnderGarden.

Pictures of the new train station outside the UnderGarden station are here, as well as pictures of the UnderGarden station, a picture of the coaster and some pictures of the hotel I mentioned.

[Image: pic15.png]
The new hotel, the tallest building in the park.

[Image: pic16.png]
A side view of the hotel.

[Image: pic17.png]
The small overbank of UnderGarden.

[Image: pic18.png]
The new train station.

[Image: pic19.png]
UnderGarden's station.

[Image: pic20.png]
UnderGarden rising out of the ground and going over the path between the stations.
I like the hotel design.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Thanks a lot. Smile

Another update. A new ride has been added, and the Grand Station outside McDonalds has been edited to allow access to the new ride. Pictures below:

[Image: pic21.png]
The station edit. A path has been added that goes under the train track, and tunnel has been added that goes from the first stretch of track to the station.

[Image: pic22.png]
The new ride, called Top Buzz 2 (named after the travelling ride like this, owned by Alan Crow).

[Image: pic23.png]
The new ride at night.

[Image: pic24.png]
The whole park at night.

Comments and suggestions welcome.
Well, no comments on the last update, but just posting to say I'm having a day or so's break from the park. Wink
Well, I continued work on the park today.

UnderGarden, the Grand Station and Top Buzz 2 all have billboards now.

A new coaster, called Loopscrew has been built.

A lake with a pier and train station nearby has cropped up.

I actually had all the pier + rides done, even paths from the station plants etc., but when trying to complete the train track back to the starting station, I had difficulties, and forgot to save when loading up. The train track is now proving difficult.