Soaked! how come mechanics dont go into pool complexes?

Don't know.(:

*GASP* Was that a trick question?Eek
- yawn -
Sorry to be a party pooper, but let's keep the off-topic chat in the All That section.
:cry:You deleted it?!?!:cry:

:cry:
- yawn -
Well place your station next to a pool path like the line next to the pool of the square.
Stairs will appear with the ride.
The ride will open.
Even though mecanics don't go into pools, they fix in changing rooms.
(Jun 18, 2007, 05:30 PM)wolfman Wrote: Okay, this is an old topic, and Chickenselect's answers were spot on. But I can't keep myself from bumping... I hope you like my sense of humor.

Quote:I have RCT3 gold editon and i made a pool complex with a water slide that dumps into the pool. Where do u place the staion of the ride so people can get onto it?

It's best to use a catapult and launch guests onto the waterslide attactions from ground level, using the fireworks editor's trajectory feature. Sometimes it takes a few tries, before you get the settings just right.
:blink:
Quote: How do u make mechanics get into pool complexes to get to the changing rooms?

Mechanics can't go into the water...
A. Their swim trunks won't fit over their uniforms.
B. Their tool box drags them straight to the bottom.
3. If they remove their work boots, the stench is unbearable.
D. Their company issued water wings are not OSHA approved.
:xpirate:
Quote:Or if i have changing rooms, peopel will go in it and come out, then go in and come out. How do i make people swim or go on water rides?

Toss cookies on the bottom of the pools. "Chips Ahoy" chocolate chip cookies work, but OREO's with double stuff are great for dunking.
Rolleyes
Quote:How come u can t have a pool path and have it stop, then have a regular path continue?

Because the paths have to dry off and change into street clothes before they lay on dry land.
:lol:

Hey! Thanks for your help! This worked magically. =D Lol.

Wow incredible answers
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]