No New Expansions For RCT3

It seems that we will not be seeing an expansion for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 in 2006 or 2007. David B, a developer at Frontier games stated "Sadly, I think it is unlikely." on the Frontier forums.

This might be the end of RCT3, but dont rule out Rollercoaster Tycoon 4!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
O well. i bet there won't be RCT4 either Frown
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Jag100 Wrote:O well. i bet there won't be RCT4 either Frown

I know! I can't believe that they just give up on it like this. I bet they are just being lazy! They need to get back ino the game. They just say that there is gonna be a RCT4 so that it gets everyone still going in hoping, but bull ship!
you know, i wouldbe sorry for you, but there have been no exspansion packs for roller coaster tycoon 3 for mac, and i have a mac. i have roller coaster tycoon 3, but no exspansion packs, how stupid of mac, they could make such a big profit because everyone that has the game is going to want the exspansion pack!!! so i think you are all lucky!!!
Yea well we're not lucky. We're just smart. We got PCs instead. More than half the programs in the world are meant for PCs, Mac is just another company competing against Microsoft. So if you would've gotten a PC instead, then you'd have all the expanions and be able to play.
I hate the way they have given up! I mean, a new expansion would make them so much prophit and please all us poor people!
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
ah, the new macs can now use all programs p.c.'s can use, so yes, they are meant for macs too. Smile and just so you know, macs are for imagination, which is how the light was invented, and many other things!!! Smile
dangit Frown
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."