NF Particle Effects - RELEASED!

^ Thanks RCT3X, I'll add it to the list of places to download from on the Atari Forums.
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
I downloaded it, copied it to the relevant file, fired the game up went to particle effects, and it froze....i tried it 3 times and it done the same thing over again.Ive had this problem with a few other bits of custom scenery over the past year or so, but only a select few!!!
Those are awsome thanks.
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
I have a major problem with this set.....it looks awesome but I can't use it! Whenever i get on my rct3 platinum game, and i click on your particles...it freezes up.FrownFrownFrownFrown Do you think it could be because i have too many custom scenery files? does it work for platinum? so many questions!!!:?
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
I had this problem two. The read me file tells you how to do it. Aoy questions just ask.
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Yeah got a question, when the read me file tells me the steps...i checked and i didn't do anything, it was already there like my computer did the steps by itself......or i didn't follow the directions right?:? :?
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
Hi nuclear fish! i downloaded your pack particle effects but.. when i open it in rct3 it freezes my game can you help?
Hi everyone!
By now this game is old news to most
Me?
Im brand new
i have had this game for years but because of projects with other titles just havent even opened it until a few days ago.
I have downloaded TONS of user content but it seems i missed the best ones by a year or two lol
my question is this
im building a concert stage with speakers amps strobes etc
what i dont have is fireworks
i dont want to run a mix master 24/7
i just want one fireworks particle effect similar to a fireworks fountain
see im using animated peeps for rockers, however i have to use the lame drummers only from the standard set
i was hoping someone could make me a custom particle effect for a firework similar to something you see at concerts that i can put on my stage...maybe have it go off and on every 5 seconds or so
nuclear fishs particles are AWESOME and i am using them however they arent quite wht i had in mind for this project
i dont mean for this to be a long post and if im posting in a really really old post i am sorry for that i just need some help here
oh and if anyone can make an animated heavy metal rocker band for me that would be awesome
i have the whole theme of the concert as if it were a 3 days grace concert...and thas the music that the speakers are playing...so far it is really awesome
please let me know
Here are some pics of the project under construction,it is no where near done though
[Image: Shot0001.jpg]
[Image: Shot0002.jpg]
Tim