Drayton Monkey's Christmas Wonderland (Updated 14/12/06...Feedback Welcome)

Just a quick update for now, as I'm of to go and see MCR at Rock City tonight. Anyway on to the pics

[Image: 1.jpg]

This is one of the new thrill rides, called simply Jingle Bells, although I'm going to add some signs to it as I don't like the ones I have currently.

[Image: 2.jpg]

Another new ride, this time a merry go round next to Santa's Sleigh.

[Image: 3.jpg]

Some of the work I've done to the North Pole themed Area. Including, fences, trees, landscaping etc.

Thanks, and as usual Comments wanted!

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Nice little update youve got theyre, i like those fences theyre. I agree, evern without CS, this is still great.
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
I really like this park! Nice place! Simple, but still good. Although I think CS would improve it a bit, I still like it. My fav bit is the merry go round. Really caught my eye. maybe the colours or something.
[Image: 2v2d0uv.png]
Get ya bells a jingling as we have an update for all and for all a good update!

These are the bare bones of Jack Frost, and by bare I mean bare. I have moved the Train station to fit it in, and hopefully to the left I'll have some polar bears, and a couple of trees.

[Image: 5.jpg]
Ratings for those interested, quite high I think.

New train station, next to the new Discus ride, Penguins Ball. I'm going to start work on the trees, animals etc. soon.

Penguins ball....rather naked.

[Image: 4.jpg]
New signage for Jingle Bells.

Next update I'll have a couple of shots of the new theming and landscaping I've planned, and also a bit of a surprise....Merry Update!
Smile
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
I like that building. Looks really good. Waiting for another update.
Well me and the Christmas elves have been at work to deliver this to you. It's been a while since the last update so hopefully you'll like it. And give me some feedback.

On to the pics.

Some new plants and trees around the Artic Challenge

Some of the new plants up close

The station for the new coaster: Jack Frost Bites Back!

An overview of the area with added trees.

A nice shot of the station which I've altered.

[Image: 6.jpg]
The junior coaster in the background:Yueltide Log

[Image: 7.jpg]
Another shot of Yueltide Log

Comments as always welcome!
Looking great, i love Yueltide Log its realy cool. lol:lol:
Looking good Mr Monkey
Ah I like the idea of arctic challenge.
Well, I have some good news for you, I have an update! and a avocado (if not short) one it is too!

The whole update is of my new ride, it's a vinbtage cars ride called : Santa's Vintatge Cars, and despite my limited scenery I think it looks quite good anywayy on to the pics...

There you go, see you next time, DM!

Smile