Drayton Monkey's Christmas Wonderland (Updated 14/12/06...Feedback Welcome)

A Warm festive Welcome to....
[Image: Banner.jpg]

Welcome, to my new project. It's a park themed all around Christmas, with lots of festive cheer, the park is quite large and so far all I've done is built the entrance and the park's main ride (Or transport system if you prefer) The Christmas Express.

Please bear in mind that with most proejcts I do, they do not need  Custom scenery to use them, and this is No exception, I want to see how good I am without it, so please don't suggest Vodhin's Vermont Pack, complete with snow flakes....and a ton of other winter effects. Smile

I may use custom scenery once I have done and release that as a seperate download. However, to start with I will be using No custom scenery.

On to the Pictures......

[Image: 1.jpg]
The entrance way, in it's entirity.

[Image: 2.jpg]
The New main street, complete with Candy canes, station fo The Christmas Express, and some nice plants and fencing.

[Image: Overview.jpg]

The park, as a map.

Comments as usual Welcome!

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
So I can't suggest downloading Hotroddude's Park Xtra's to get the snow particles then? avocado...

I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
This looks really good drayton. Infact, I'm planning on doing a ski resort myself...
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Good way to bring the Christmas spirit Drayton! I like the park Smile
[Image: 7.jpg]
Christmas already. Anyway nice start.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Thanks for all of your kind comments, I have got a few ideas, on what I'm going to include.....and hopefully I'll have an update soonish.

Think North Pole.....Very cold....Odd smell of Penguin.....and the good old taste of Bulbber Nuggets.

Smile
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
[Image: 1.jpg]

The New rollercoaster is called Santa's Sleigh, it's a wooden coaster with pleanty of dips and turns. It has a high excitement rating and a nice bit of landscaping behind it.

The trees I have used, are all different sizes, but I am limited to RCT3 here so bear with me.

[Image: 2.jpg]

Here's another new area, after the entrance way, over the bridge is the new Area...The North Pole. It's only got a food court and a Large Pole at the moment but by the time I have themed it and added fences, plants, trees, billboards etc. I'm sure it will look good.

For the next update I'm adding the New Christmas Gallopers and also a new Twist ride, all again themed around the North Pole.

[Image: 3.jpg]

An overview....of what's to come.

Smile
WOW:woot: looking great....
Yep! Gr8 work there monkey, i really like the look of that wooden coaster.
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Terrific work so far! Even without custom scenery, this is definitely on of the best holiday parks I have ever seen.