Changing the language

good day to you all

need help please have obtained RCT3 and installed this on my PC only problem is every time it starts up its in spanish and i dont speak or understand that language (sorry)
:grin:
can anyone tell me how to change the language PLEASE
Entre las opciones en el primer menú. Que el tercero un hecho. Una ventana debe aparecer y usted debe ver Espaniol o español en uno de la gota abajo menú. Haga clic apenas allí y lo cambia a inglés.

Oh... hang on, wrong language LOL.

Go into options on the first menu. Thats the third one doen. A window should appear and you should see Espaniol or Spanish in one of the drop down menu. Just click there and change it to english.
[Image: 2v2d0uv.png]
Wow you speak spanish, cool. Just mess aroound in the options.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
^ Todos habla español.
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Yo no soy realmente muy bueno en español yo tengo grammer malo LOL.
[Image: 2v2d0uv.png]
RNDMS7E24 Wrote:Entre las opciones en el primer menú. Que el tercero un hecho. Una ventana debe aparecer y usted debe ver Espaniol o español en uno de la gota abajo menú. Haga clic apenas allí y lo cambia a inglés.

Oh... hang on, wrong language LOL.

Go into options on the first menu. Thats the third one doen. A window should appear and you should see Espaniol or Spanish in one of the drop down menu. Just click there and change it to english.

thanks for that have tried the suggestion that you posted but sorry that did'nt work. have tried all the options none of them give me the chance to change the language any other possibilities i could try please help love the game but wish i could understand whats going on and yes have tried looking up the spanish words LOL
changing the language
thanks for all the helpful replys but sorry to say that they didnt work have looked at all the options and none of them give me the option to change the language at all

any more helpful suggestions would be greatly welcome love the game just wish i could understand whats going on

pleae please help:cry::grin:Smile
okay the only thing i can think of would be uninstalling it and then re- installing it and changing the setp language to spanish

hope that helps
shaun
Thread merged please don't make 2 threads on the same subject
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Habla inglés solamente por favor
[Image: 7.jpg]