Cedar Point

as long as it takes eye candy i dont mind what you take lol
Cedar Point is the BEST PARK EVER!!! I've been there twice. The first time was when they first built TTD. I was there for five days and TTD was closed the whole time:x! Go on all the rides, espicially these:Mantis, Millenium Force, TTD, and Magnum XL. The second time I went on TTD.
Current projects:

Christmas Land - 50%   (A festive Christmas themed park)
Unnamed project (or Area 51) - 5% (Top secret Government testing facility)
Other Projects: TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER
i live about 1 and a half hours from Cedar Point so i go there at least twice a year the mavrick is awesome ive rode it twice Smile make sure you ride the MANTIS that is my FavoriteSmile
I might be able to meet up if you say the date well in advance. im going up this summer. Late July is easiest since i kno he can get off of work then
http://www.ugconline.co.nr
My plans fell flat on there face, since i live in England....i kinda find its hard to get there.....i can still dream can't i.
six flags ga is pretty far from new jersey, if you drive. but whatev..
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
lol.... yeah. Cedar point's pretty awesome.... Especially Millennium Force, and Top Thrill Dragster. At first I thought me and my cousin weren't going to go on it, but then we went on Millennium Force.... then we went Koolaid!!!!!! "Ohhh, Yeah!!!!" That's the pusher, if you like Millenium force, you'll like Top Thrill. My cousin lives a couple hours away. I gots me some T-shirts =D!
I am currently planning to accept a vacation in New Jeresy to appointment Six Flags GA.