Drayton Monkey's Pub...The Fantastic Return of..!

Yes it's back, and afetr the last pub got burnt down I'd thought we could do with a new Pub, a place for people to hang out and talk about the things that really amtter in life...like Pepsi or Coke or Could you eat 17 melons and live....But now...The News...

After planning to leave the RCT3 Community..Jag100 decided to take a break
[Image: joinpoint01.jpg]

Nuclear Fish's Big Moderator promotion came after the RCT3X Forums Annual Moderator Lottery
[Image: GMA.jpg]

RCT3X decided to take a taxi home...something he later regretted
[Image: _42465431_hammon_bbcpicgall.jpg]

And finally Tikitiki's G-Froce Junkie Mask wasn't gonna help him pull at all...
[Image: 50032%20Old%20Man.jpg]

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
LOL. O im really going to miss this place :P
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Yeah, and I'm sure gonna miss you, I mean I'm going to have top find a new victi-butt of all of my jokes now.

Smile
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
It is a shame your leaving.

Drayton, your predictions seem to be correct as i was in a car crash the other day, with some one from my work taxi'ing me to a party :scared:
Funny as always. Now time to watch top gear.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
That looks nothing like me.......lol, where did he get that mask from? DOH!!
haha, guess I need a new mask-replicator person!
[Image: 7.jpg]
Well, it's Valentines day again, has anyone got any plans? I myself am off to see Bowling for Soup tonight, with my dad. But not in that kind of way....:wink: Mind you I think I've broken my New Year's Resolution of spending Valentines Day alone again.

:cry: