hi
every time i start rct 3 it run ever so slow
ive upgaded my 1 GB of ram to 2 GB of ram
here is my specs:

intel celeron prosseur M 1.73GHz
2 GB of ram
windows vista basic
80 GB hard drive

ive tryed turning off my scan software that helped a little but not a lot when i upgaded to 2GB it a little again but not enothogth to play the game.Frown
sorry for my poor spelling
alex
It could be your graphics. Does it run slow as soon as you start it, or just when you open up a park?
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
It doesn't look like graphics are listed, and it could be your processor... And if it runs slow when you load a park, definitely don't put any lamps in your park: I run and 8800GTS 2Gb mem, and a Quad-Core processor, and RCT3 Lags during the night b/c of lamps!
it slow when i start it when i open a game it loads it the with the blue screen it takes forever so i hit Crtl-alt-delete
then i closd task maniger and the game pops up and runs ?????? slowly
ow yes here is my grafics card
Card name: SiS Mirage 3 Graphics
Manufacturer: Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.
Chip type: SiS672 series
hope this helps plus its not the prosser i try it on my dads pc and it work sweet
his is 1gb of and xp pro plus intel celron m prosser 1.60 ghz
Its your Graphics card mate, ive not actually heard of it before, you need a Medium/High Spec ATI/NVidia graphics card, RCT3 is quite taxing on the GC, so i suggest you con youre old man into buying you a new one, you need a half descent processor aswell, Pentium 3 at the least....hope this helps.
Ahhhhh... Good ol' SiS, my Sempron uses a SiS mobo. They aren't very much a brand-name are they? I'd say to get yourself a new GFX card, just like GMan said. And I think what would help most is downgrading to XP. If you have a powerful PC Vista speeds it up, if you have a slow (or old) PC it slows it down. Your computer doesn't exactly looks like it's a weakling, but I'm 100% sure XP will help - and even more so if you install Service Pack 3 Release Candidate 1 (Technically "SP3 RC1"). If you can't downgrade to XP, install Service Pack 1 Release Candidate 1 (Technically "SP1 RC1").

Hope this helps!
thanks a lot everyone but ahero what do you mean sp1 rc1 i you could send me a link plz that would very helpful ive had this pc under a month and vista is pants plz make win xp2 plz the make and says bye bye to vista
0.o I got the first 2/3.... then I got lost. Here's a download to the MS Download. Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Release Candidate 1. It modifies Windows Update, so it connects to the Service Pack servers.
Your graphics card mat be at fault. I can play on the highest possible graphical setting with about 20 FPS. Even more I got Windows Aero running at the same time.

My specs:
AMD Dual core 2.6 GHz
3 gigs of ram
NVidia GeForce 8500 GT (DirectX 10 baby!)
Vista Home Premium.
http://www.ugconline.co.nr
thanks im going to try and downgrade my pc to xp but im going to install xp on a usb thumb stick i hate vista plus it will help rct3