need help on custom scenery

whenever i go to this site:
http://www.rct-theme-world.de/rct-liste/...e-list.htm

i get stuck...i don't know how to download them....or see what is in the package, i have no problem getting any other scenery. It seems to just be this one list....HELP!Frown
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
Go to complet list and click on the save icon
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Oh, ok thanks man, I never even noticed that.....tells you how much i pay attention!:lol:

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
Now i still have a question....it is on the nuclear fish particle thing...whenever i click on them....my game freezes up...i read the readme file and did all of it....what is the problem?:?

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
Nuclear Fish's Particle Effects (most parts need to be placed in your "Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3\ParticleEffects" folder). This is from rct theme world. Hope it helps.
Ok, Never mind got that part but now i am desperately in need of help with nf's particle effects!!!!:cry: :cry: I DID EVERYTHING ON THE STUPID README FILE:x :x :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :| and i still can't get it! i put the regular file into the style/themed file and then put the six FRW things into the particle effect folder, like the readme told me too. and guess what.... it still freezes when i am on RCT3!:x do i need the first version of his particle effects? or does it work with platinum? or am i just doing something wrong? + i just read that the set slows the game down anyway...and my game already is somewhat slow...but not REALLY slow..should i just forget about this set?
I desperately need help with this....PLEASE!Frown

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
First things first join those three posts together using the edit tool, second of all try reinstalling.
When you say "reinstall" do you mean the NC's particle effects or the whole RCT3 game? if you mean the NC's particle effects, i tried reinstalling 3 times....but i will be willing to try again i guess:|

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
try getting the set from a different site.
Would you recommend the site where you got yours from? :?

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!