Custom Billboards on Vista

Hi Everyone

I am unable to upload any images for my custom billboards. The problem, as far as I can make out, is the search path RCT3 uses does not exist on Vista.

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Pictures

Vista does not have a default images location called My Pictures, it is simply called Pictures. I've tried changing the name but Vista doesn't seem to allow that.

Does anyone know of a workaround, or am I missing something obvious? This problem does not occur on Windows XP, just Vista.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

PS - I've just noticed a few threads already posted with this problem but there still seems to be confusion as to the solution. Does anyone know of a (fairly) simple solution?

Cheers
I really don't know, but I would think that if you get the picture you want...then just put it into Pictures or try changing the name once more. or Vista just doesn't have it and the programers want to see you struggle and laugh at you..(just a theory) Maybe get some help from the programmers of the computer...
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
Im nto sure if this would work. But create a directory of that same path.

Go under C drive. create a folder named "Users" then under that make one named "owner" then in that "Documents" and finally in that "My Pictures" and place your photoes in there. See if that works.

Im not sure it might just have something to do with the format that ti reads them as since vista is retarded like that. Give it a try and let me know if it works.[/align]