The Alton Towers Project - Released, Link in first post

What i mean is i tried to download the park file again to see if i could get it to work and it still does not worked, that is what i mean.

Ok i will wait until you do it again, but please will you let me know how you get on ok.
Ok, I've re-packaged everything and re-uploaded it. I've tested it all out multiple times. If it still won't extract properly, there's nothing else I can do.
Oh that sucks. Frown
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
I will try and download it again and then i will let you know how i get on with it.
(Jun 20, 2008, 10:32 AM)Zippy24 Wrote: Oh that sucks. Frown

This is the first time I've heard this problem happening. Plenty of other people had no problem with it.
I can't download any parks because I don't have wild even when they don't need it.
I'm pretty sure I used some stuff from wild in the park. You can probably get it really cheap on ebay now.
I have a mac and they have not released wild yet for macs. But even when the person built their project with only RCT3 and soaked it says I need wild.
I did download this park and i have got to say that the park is awesome and i really like it.