Linden Hill (Park Map Update)

(Mar 5, 2009, 02:18 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: This is looking really good, are not using any Custom Scenery in this park? I don't see alot if any..

Well, sort of, I dont really have much as of yet and the plan is to add some here and there. But in the end it will probably be little CS.

@ pippintoon ; You can make some logos if you would like, and if i need some i will PM you.
[Image: siggi8.png]
(Mar 4, 2009, 10:11 PM)pippintoon Wrote: Digging the park!! Hey, I'm really good at making logos, and shop signs. Do you want me to make some, I can do you know "Food" and "Linden Park" and I LLOOOVVVEE doing signs for rollercoasters ( names and stuff!) Justm PM me, or post a reply, im gonna make a linden park sign anyway :P
EDIT:

Here is the first picture (this was made in 3 minutes .. no joke)

Can you make me a shop sign?
Right, the footers are half done for 'The Woodpecker', but then decided to create a ride for the park. Its a Hyper Coaster, with no name, so any name suggestions would be nice.

First of all, i have a fair bit of work to do on this ride till its done, scenery, supports and footers and few terraforming issues need to be sorted. Currently im working on the station, as you will see, i tried to make the station have a unique touch to it, although not finished yet... pictures? scroll please

The semi built station - with waterfall:

[Image: 97103423.jpg]

The Hill Climb and directly infront the hills coming back:

[Image: 92050001.jpg]

The Sweet overbanked curve:

[Image: 77536131.jpg]

The waterfall, at night (lights needed):

[Image: 32753561.jpg]

The final overbanked turn and final twists with The Woodpecker in the background:

[Image: 36433963.jpg]

Having said all of this, things may change, like the whole coaster may be ripped down and put back up differently.
ok so no comments on this part and the coaster upove. I dunno whether to keep it or not... Anyway, heres a small update of one picture showing a small portion of the work completed, too busy playing around making coasters and stuff. But its getting there.

So from left to right we have The Enterprise, The Dining Area and The Food Courts, containg some fast food burgers or hotdogs with ice cream for desert. Fancy a drink? Yeah, theres a drinks stall also. On the far right we have the pirate ship... Nothing too special going on, mainly i was just adding a food court and filling in some space with the flat rides.

[Image: thefoodcourt.jpg]

ok so im editing this post so its not 3 posts in a row by me. but heres a small update, a park map (so far)

[Image: parkmapcover.png]

[Image: parkmapsofarcopy.png]
I love the rollercoaster you made. But it its not the map. Is it not open yet for the park? I think the park is pretty good!