RCT3 Tips

Anyone have any tips you'd like to share with the forum?

BTW, this is the 1,000th thread in the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Discussion section of the forum!
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
I think the one tip I can offfer with my limited experience would be the use of the cheat code David Braben to disable coaster heights and chainlift/power launch speeds.

I found that I very quickly reached limits during coaster builds and using this cheat opens up a whole new range of coaster excitement. I only ever use Sandbox so using cheats is not a real big issue for me. For those folks doing scenarios though you might not want to use cheats.
The biggest tip I can give people is as follows: Especially for the Scenarios.

Build a pool, in the original and Wild scenarios. I always build a pool first. Nothing fancy. A simple 10 X 10 will do. No need for slides. I put in the usual small amentities: chair, diving board, ladders. I can't make a pool without the lifeguard. Just doesn't seem right.

Crank the admission price for the pool up to $10. I had over 450 peeps in a pool at $10. If you see you are getting good results with $10 turn it up a few notlches. Especially in the beginning of the scenario u can easily turn the admission to $15. Don't pay attention to the first few peeps that say it's too much. Wait until u have over 400 peeps in the park to make ur decision.

This is a great money maker and will help you out with your early expansion plans. And it's not cheating.
Here are some tips on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Instead of wooden benches, always use a marble benches. At the beginning of each season beginning to pause the game and take a thorough look at what is wrong with the park and what will you do to solve the problem. Always a place near the Information Office opposite the park. It is because it sells the park maps, which allows customers to move better. Roller coaster Tycoon 3 can now stop to "break" and a mechanic needs to be repaired. Next, make sure the mechanics of patrolling in the area includes not only the race.
Don't use cheats except maybe John D. Rockefeller on the scenarios.
Don't make a park that has good scenery and coasters with an excitement rating of like 0.23 and intensity of like 14.72 so people download it because it looks good and ignore it for forevermore.
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
Type in the cheat " Isambard Kingdom Brunel " to fully train all of your staff for about $1000. They wont complain that they are bored or anything else.