need a little info

hey all Clamor here,
I need help with my rollercoaster tycoon 3 wild. I just got the new windows 7 and would like to know if rollercoaster tycoon 3 wild, well run in windows 7 ?
If I need to install anything please give info on, where ,how & why & any other info I might be needing .Biggrin Thankies Wink
(Jul 22, 2010, 06:04 AM)clamor Wrote: hey all Clamor here,
I need help with my rollercoaster tycoon 3 wild. I just got the new windows 7 and would like to know if rollercoaster tycoon 3 wild, well run in windows 7 ?
If I need to install anything please give info on, where ,how & why & any other info I might be needing .Biggrin Thankies Wink

there is something caled copadabiaty mode to get to it left click your rct3 icon and click proprtys and you will find copadability mode there set it to windows xp and it works
Windows 7 is jank food.
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
windows stoped making good computer after the xp
RCT3 will not work on Windows 7. Only on vista and XP.
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
(Jul 23, 2010, 05:46 PM)MKWiiGuy3463 Wrote: Windows 7 is jank food.

Most helpfull Smile

Clamor, I have RCT3 Plat + Wild + Wet runing on Windows 7 64bit Enterprise here at home and on Windows 7 64bit Professional at work. It installed perfectly first time on both machines ands runs without needing to use compatability mode.

I have also run it without any problems on an old PC that was running Windows 7 32bit Professional.