Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4?

As member TC8950 pointed out a few days ago, a major development in the RollerCoaster Tycoon series has occurred: the posting of a thread by Atari staff on the Atari Forums about the possibility of the next RCT game on PC. The message, in its entirety, follows:

Quote:We are thinking hard about the next Rollercoaster Tycoon game on PC. We have a question for you, our loyal fanbase. How ready are you for the next Rollercoaster Tycoon? In the years since the last version, what are the key features you’ve dreamed about for the next release? What would make you rush out, buy it, and keep playing it? We’d like to know!

While not a confirmation that the next version of the game is even in development yet, it does indicate that Atari has not forgotten about those of us who still play the game. And by asking for the community's input now, if RCT4 does exist - which may be in full-throttle development or just under consideration - you can almost bet it'll have taken at least some of our opinions into account.

What do you think about this latest development in the RollerCoaster Tycoon series? Do you think another installment will be coming soon? Share your thoughts! Smile
FIANALLY!!!!!

Everyone who played RCT3 ever wanted a RCT4 It is kind of like Kid Icarus, except loyal fans waited 20 years for a new game, and we waited 4
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
I really think that may actually think about it and make an RCT4 because all of the RCT3 fans want more stuff (installment knick-knacks) and a bunch of updates. Atari needs to realize and at least think about it about make an RCT4 because they would probably get a lot of money for it.

So, they should make an RCT4 because everyone would buy it in a heartbeat.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Lol that thread just reached 65 pages, They got to make it!
if they don't make it i will be very suprised
Whoa, what news. In the past years I haven't seen Frontier show any interest in creating a new game in the series. But with this new development post, it seems like they are. I've owned the Roller Coaster Tycoon series games for years, and I would buy it as sure as the sun comes up.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Me too coasterfreak900 if I still am playing RCT3, though
WHAT I WANT TO SEE IN IT IS REAL PARKS LIKE SIX FLAGS CEDARS POINT AND HERSHEY PARK
I'm so thrilled about this news.
I can't wait!
It would be cool if they made it for 3ds

the problem is that you have to have a game that helps people practice with the new hardware