dasmatze ctr help

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys have any idea on how to fix an error in rct3? When I click on dasmatzes ctr's my game crashes.

Any Ideas?

Biohazard22
DasMatze is an excellent custom artist who makes fabulous stuff. I’m surprised anyone could be having problems with his work. With this in mind I suggest that you uninstall any of DasMatze’s stuff that’s making your system crash and redownload it. Ensure you get all directions for installation (both on the download pages and included in the download file) and follow the directions exactly. Also, if you’re upgrading to another version created by the same artist all the old version needs to be uninstalled and replaced with all the new files. If you’ve upgraded one of his CTR’s which worked fine before then that might be the problem there.

After uninstalling the stuff that’s making your game crash, try running your game successfully before reinstalling any of the newly downloaded stuff.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.