Soaked! Soaked and Wild downloads?

I recently got my computer back from being fixed. The guy got RCT3 to work with my Windows 7 AND it's very fast, like it should be (with former Windows, it moved very slowly and choppy, and with W7, it didn't work at all). Now that I can play it, I wanted to install the expansions. I can't find the CDs anywhere! I've searched the net for free downloads of Soaked! and Wild!, but can't find anything that works. Plus, I don't know what a torrent is or how it works. Does anyone know where I can go to download the expansions only, without having to download the game itself? There's no way I'm shelling out all that money to buy new CDs. Help!
Love Libby Biggrin
i saw platnium at the super target in oklahoma city but im happy with my current cd (gold) (soaked)
Torrent is a small file (around few kilobytes) with the suffix .torrent, which contains all the information needed to download a file the torrent was made for. That means it contains file names, their sizes, where to download from and so on. You can get torrents for almost anything on lots of web sites and torrent search engines.

Torrent is the most popular way of downloading large files, including movies and games (remember legality of downloading)
Downloading with a torrent is advantageous especially when downloading files, which are momentarily very popular and whitch lots of people are downloading. Because the more people download the file, the higher speed for everyone (see torrent principle).

torrent is a file
with torrents you can download almost everything on the net
every file (or set of files) need to have an unique torrent file to download it
to download anything through a torrent you need a torrent client
You probably already tried another ways of p2p sharing - torrent is just another method. The original BitTorrent client was written in Python and it has been made open-source. Thanks to that, we have a large variety of torrent clients today. Just choose which one you like.

got it of of website thanks to bing Smile
I'd also try searching the Platinum Edition under Megaupload.com. Unfortunately though, there is no actual search engine on the website itself, so try this. Go to google. Type in site:megaupload RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum. Search. Then there should be several results. All of them work 100%.

Just a note though, because these files aren't torrents, the file will take up to an half hour to download. You'll also need WinRar (search it on google). Extract the files to desktop. Play!

Also, I'm not sure if this against the rules? :/

-Brad