Hiya-Jakk here

Hi, i'm not really new to RCTgo since I started exploring and uploading on this website before registration was needed. So I decided to create an account so I could be known and join the RCT community. I am a RCT freak and have played it on and on without sleep before. I would like to make movies but i'm too lazy for every single frame to be taken. I've uploaded two parks: Golden Towers Theme Park-huge and fancy looking, Pacific Cools-slightly smaller and trashy. Both of these parks have been downloaded the most! I was so pleased to see my parks are popular (Golden Towers was downloaded 20 times while Pacific Cools was downloaded 17 times. Go ahead, see for yourself.I also play RCT Deluxe and Stepmania, and I do look foward to being a frequent user of the RCTgo forums.[/size]
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
Look foward to having you on the fourms jakk...i will enjoy seeing your work soon..
Hey, and welcome to RCTgo! Smile Thanks for uploading in the past and now registering too Wink I'll be interested to see what other creations you have up your sleeve...
What kind of screenshot formats are accepted with downloads?
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
I use jpeg jakk, just about any paint program will save as jpeg so thats what i use its the easyest for me...
Jakk Wrote:What kind of screenshot formats are accepted with downloads?
Several types are accepted, but JPEG (jpg) is preferred. Also, be sure to rename your screenshot to something unique for when you upload it.
Bugger (You can't tell me off for swearing if you can't see the swear word!, I've not stolen one of these threads in ages. Mind you I am back people. Wahey. Welcome to RCTgo.

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]