So, apparently no one introduces themselves

Let's start with the basics; my name is Patrick. I'm a 20 year-old college student from the U.S. I've played RollerCoaster Tycoon since 1999 and I still play it (coincidentally the reason I'm here); I own RCT1 and RCT2 but not RCT3 - the game CD had an unfortunate run-in with a chair when I had dropped it on the floor, but let's not get into that.

A way way long time ago I used to post on a now (I'm sure) defunct little RCT fansite called Ultimate RCT. Not being extremely savvy in design or technology, I was not a contributor much in the way of custom content or rides. I'm also a bit self-conscious so I don't much like sharing what I've built. However, I do still get around to playing the game (specifically RCT1 with expansions) every so often, so I suppose joining here isn't a bad idea.

Another thing you should know about me... I'm bad at introductions.
You think you're bad at introductions? I thought you do a good job introducing yourself. I didn't play any of the Roller Coaster Tycoon series becuase I though I would be good at stuff, I did it for fun. I suppose experience just comes to you when you play the game, but don't hesitate to share your work with us. Anyways, welcome to the site, thanks for joining! Smile
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Welcome to RCTgo. Smile
Welcome to our team thanks for joining
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Welcome! Smile