Newport Pleasure Gardens - Contest Begins (9-12-11)

DutchBros: Don't worry, Jimmy will be working at the park again next year Wink

TC8950: Only 3 weeks left for me...
------------------------------
Season 3

Hey,

I went back to the park today as a guest. The park looks totally different to me now that I've gone behind-the-scenes as an employee. Regardless, it was a great day. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until next spring for another visit!

[Image: shot0806.jpg]
I took a ride on Lake Monster today. Why? Just for fun!

[Image: shot0833.jpg]
Of course, I also had to get one last ride on Hill Runner.

[Image: shot0785.jpg]
The line for Inverter wasn't too bad today, so I grabbed a few rides.

[Image: shot0825.jpg]
It's definitely my new favorite coaster!

[Image: shot0780.jpg]
There's been very little talk about next year.

[Image: shot0781.jpg]
If they do anything with High Street, I sure hope they keep the Ice Cream Parlor. It's really popular!

[Image: shot0834.jpg]
I ended the day with a ride on Monstrum. It never gets old...

I'll be back next year, hopefully as an employee again. Have a great winter, and see you next spring!

-Jimmy

---------------------
Season 4 Announcement
[Image: screenshot20110130at240.png]

Quote:Newport, RI - After two consecutive seasons of large additions, local amusement park Newport Pleasure Gardens has announced that no major attraction will debut next year. The park plans to focus on renovations to the park, along with general maintenance upgrades. The park did not specify what these changes may include. The park plans to open on May 9 next year, for its fourth season.
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
------------------------------
Season 4

Hey guys,

Newport Pleasure Gardens opened today! I just got back from the park - not only was I dying to go back, but I had to submit my job application this summer. I was told to submit it at the new park offices! I haven't got a picture of that yet, but I did see some other new stuff!

[Image: shot0853.jpg]
I walked onto High Street and saw this. It looks stunning! It really opens up the midway.

[Image: shot0792.jpg]
I submitted my application, and then got a ride on Monstrum right away!

[Image: shot0841.jpg]
Looks like this is new - I grabbed some lunch here. My hot dog was delicious!

[Image: shot0777.jpg]
Of course, I had to stop in for a ride on Inverter as well.

[Image: shot0808.jpg]
I got my ride on Newport Pleasure Railway for the year - I'll stick to the coasters.

[Image: shot0837.jpg]
I turned back to grab this shot as I left. It sure looks nice.

I'll be back for more pictures soon!

-Jimmy
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
As always loving the park!
^Thanks!
--------------------
Season 4

Hey guys,

I got accepted! I'll be operating Lake Monster this year. It's not much, but I'm still excited! I've got exams next week, and then I'm done for the year too - just one more year of high school!

[Image: shot0807.jpg]
Welcome to my side of the park!

[Image: shot0845.jpg]
Oh yeah- these are the new park offices. This is where I'll start every day now.

[Image: shot0829.jpg]
I considered riding Dream Tower on my break, but I didn't want to wait that long.

[Image: shot0778i.jpg]
Inverter is always worth waiting for, though.

[Image: shot0849.jpg]
I'm so glad I work over here this year - it's one of my favorite areas of the park!

I'll be back after exams, this time as an employee again. I can't wait!

See ya later!
-Jimmy
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
Wher can i find the Hill unner CTR
MeadowBrook Gardens Comeing Soon!!!!!!Cool
still Loving that park it looks even better than Boulder leisure park
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
^^I believe it's Krypt's, over on Shyguy's World. Just browse through the Custom Scenery section.

^Thanks! I like them both for different reasons Wink

Hope everybody had a great Memorial Day!
--------------------------
Season 4

I started working at the park today. I'm happy to say that my first day went off without a hitch! Anyway, check out some pictures from my first day:

[Image: shot0838.jpg]
I really love those fountains, so much nicer than before!

[Image: shot0846.jpg]
I got here a little early, so I checked in and grabbed a quick ride on Monstrum!

[Image: shot0843.jpg]
Welcome to my little corner of the park Wink

[Image: shot0832.jpg]
I rode Dream Tower again today when I got off. Not very thrilling, but the view is nice!

[Image: shot0800.jpg]
It was a warm night, so I cooled off on Crawfish Island River Excursion.

I'll be back again tomorrow for work, of course, but I'm not sure when I'll have the chance to take more photos. Anyway, stay tuned!

-Jimmy
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
okay one more question. where do i find the logflume covers and what cs in the neton2 pack did you use for the garden fountian infront of the carusel
MeadowBrook Gardens Comeing Soon!!!!!!Cool
^Ralfvieh's Fountains, which I don't think were in Neton 2. Flume Covers: http://rctdb.com/custom-scenery/imagine-...overs-v20/

Also, I keep forgetting to post this: would anybody be willing to film a few segments in my park? I'd like to make a video but my computer can't handle the filming. I can take care of the editing, I just need some help with the filming itself. Please let me know via PM if you're interested asap. Thanks!
---------------------------------
Season 4

Hey,

Just another hot day at the park. With this weather, I can hardly believe its only June!

[Image: jb5q9.jpg]
I got a nice breeze on Monstrum this morning.

[Image: Vw6jF.jpg]
I got there early enough that Inverter wasn't too busy.

[Image: QUPa6.jpg]
Always a lot of fun!

[Image: jIfSX.jpg]
By mid-day, the park had filled up.

[Image: 9yuoZ.jpg]
Tree Gliders hasn't been doing to well lately either, what with the maintenance issues and such.

I'll have more pictures soon!

-Jimmy
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
Tree gliders will probably be replaced if it keeps breaking down...