Newport Pleasure Gardens - Contest Begins (9-12-11)

Fantastic detail. I hope the park doesn't close down though! Frown
^Thanks! I hope not too...
--------------
Announcement
Season 5, 1982

Quote:[Image: sZMC4.jpg]

Newport, RI - Next season, guests to Newport Pleasure Gardens will have their minds twisted out of control on the all-new "Rotor". Rotor is a unique attraction in which guests are pinned to the wall inside a circular chamber as the floor drops out from under them. The new Rotor will be located right in the center of the park, near other popular thrill rides such as Spinout and Lake Monster. Newport Pleasure Gardens opens for its fifth season next spring on May 8. Rotor is expected to be completed and operational by that time.
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
There is still hope.
^Yes we can. Wink

Everybody - I'm still looking for some help filming. I've tried, along with a few others, but the problem is that our computers can't handle all of the CS, on top of the filming. If anyone *with a good computer* would like to help, please PM me ASAP. I'd really like to release a video within the next few seasons! Thanks! -gci2011
----------------------
Season 5

Hey guys,

It's already spring again, and Newport Pleasure Gardens opened yesterday for its fifth season! It's hard to believe it's already been five years - they sure have flown by. Anyway, I wen't out to the park yesterday to check out the new Rotor. It's been quite a while since I've posted any pictures!

[Image: hhT7j.jpg]
Welcome back for our fifth season!

[Image: 0bEEq.jpg]
On my way back to the Rotor, I noticed that Tree Gliders has been removed. Sad...

[Image: 9lGTm.jpg]
On a brighter note, there was a small crowd gathering in the area around Rotor.

[Image: f4G6D.jpg]
Looks like attendance is up!

[Image: XWl5C.jpg]
I took a ride for myself after that. It was an insane ride, like no other!

Rotor looks like it has turned around some of the park's attendance problems. Hopefully it'll continue to bring in the crowds. I have exams next week, then I'll have graduated high school! It's been a long four years, but I'm ready to move on. This means I won't be able to keep posting updates from the park, sadly. I sure will miss it, but I'm sure someone will come along who loves Newport Pleasure Gardens as much as I do.

I'll be back for one final visit before I'm off to college.

Until then,
Jimmy
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
2 things:
1: didnt think tree gliders would last
2: I would love to help, but I cant even open the park, so... yeah sorry
1: Me neither
2: Thats ok, thanks anyway!
----------------------
Season 5

Hey guys,

I'm sad to say that today was my last day at the park. School ended last week so I'm packing and then off to college. It was a great day as always, and I'll miss the park a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to come back soon. And with that, my final pictures:

[Image: AVlO0.jpg]
I started the day with a ride on Monstrum. Hard to believe that this was my first coaster...

[Image: VaQCA.jpg]
Rotor seems like it was a great addition to the park.

[Image: v1YQd.jpg]
All the rides in the area have seen a boost in attendance because of it.

[Image: 7LrUx.jpg]
The playground is a great place for kids to have fun too.

[Image: MzL5m.jpg]
Looks like attendance is up across the board!

[Image: UBMwp.jpg]
Inverter was my honorary last ride of the day. A great coaster, as always.

On that positive note, I say goodbye, and good luck!

-Jimmy
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
So..... will this park be on a hiatus?
3TCR is RCT3 backwards! :P
Rewnis12299:RCT3 & NoLimits
Check out Lighthouse Pier!
i know we might get a download then someone would glady post us any updates
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
^^See below...

^Download will be coming in a few more "years".
--------------
Season 5

Hello fans,

My name is Jean Lemon, Chief Financial Officer of Newport Pleasure Gardens. I've been CFO since the park was just an idea, and I've been really proud to see it grow. As I understand it, a young man and employee of ours by the name of James Miller has been sharing pictures with you. I'm happy to say that I'll be trying something similar from now on. This will be just the break from the office I need every now and then.

Anyway, I'll get on with it:

[Image: givCz.jpg]
Our administration is very happy with Rotor's addition.

[Image: Pq2yM.jpg]
It's hurt our finances a bit, I'll admit, but I'm sure we'll recover.

[Image: zGQmO.jpg]
We've also tried to improve our food quality this year.

[Image: WeHUp.jpg]
My children love the Fun Slide!

[Image: VWWtE.jpg]
I'd have to say that Hill Runner is my favorite coaster. It's just the right amount of thrill!

I'll have more soon, and thank you for your interest in Newport Pleasure Gardens!

Jean Lemon
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
Wow so you are taking over now since he is off to college
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.