Newport Pleasure Gardens - Contest Begins (9-12-11)

goodbye Newport Pleasure Gardens
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
I'll buy it! Put it for download and the park got one new owner Smile. Really sad to see this park go, it was one of the best.
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! Frankly, I'm surprised I fooled so many of you! I have a download pending approval over at SGW. I'm assuming it just hasn't been reviewed yet, but once it has, I'll post a link to the download!

For now, enjoy this "brochure" and a video. It's my first attempt, so go easy on me Wink
------------------------

Quote:Newport Pleasure Gardens Saved!
Newport, RI - Local amusement park has been purchased by Kings Entertainment Company, according to the park. The park faced permanent closure had a buyer not stepped in. Kings Entertainment Company, or KECO, purchased the park for an undisclosed amount just hours before an auction was to be held for the park's rides. KECO owns several other amusement parks, including Kings Island in Ohio and Kings Dominion in Virginia. KECO does not plan to change the park name, and the transition is expected to go over seamlessly. Acting CEO before the buyout Jean Lemon will return to her former post of Chief Financial Officer at the park. The park has just released the following promotional brochures, and will open for its seventh season in May.

[Image: xtB3g.png]

[Image: HgYwG.png]

[Image: MhJh6.png]

[Image: giduc.png]

[Image: POHwn.png]

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMQKFXjt5q8
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
oh good the park wont be coming to an end Thanks for kings company
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Yay, cool that someone bought the park. (Kings island is owned by Cedar Fair Entertainment btw Wink (Forgot what year this was Smile )
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hey i need to talk to you check your pm..
MeadowBrook Gardens Comeing Soon!!!!!!Cool
DutchBros: I'm pretty happy about it too Wink

DiarugaCoasters: Thanks, lol. You're not the only person that's forgotten the year!

Talismenf22: Thanks, check yours.

Hey guys - just letting you all know that updates are going to be a little irregular for a while. I'm on the road for about a week, hitting some parks and other stuff. I'll do my best to post updates regularly, but I can't guarantee it. If you're interested, you can follow me on the road on Twitter at @ParkImpressions. Thanks for your support!
-----------------------

Welcome to Newport Pleasure Gardens!

My name is Jay Jones, and I'm the official Public Relations Manager for the park now that KECO has taken over! I'll be publishing a lot of pictures from the park as one of our new marketing strategies. Today we held a small photo shoot for some of our print ads. Check out some of the pictures!

[Image: GPIG6.jpg]
This is our new swinging ship ride, Island Voyager!

[Image: ALcsV.jpg]
We wanted a shot with Monstrum in it as well.

[Image: aT4uq.jpg]
It's turned out to be pretty popular so far!

[Image: RHBAF.jpg]
We made sure to get pictures of other popular attractions as well.

[Image: e5HUE.jpg]
It's great to see the park in action again!

I know its early, but I think Newport Pleasure Gardens has bright days ahead!

-Jay Jones
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
Nice, didnt notice til now that it's Jonnyears & ImagineerJohn's Pirate Ship CFR, great name btw.
^Thanks!
-------------------

Hey guys,

I took a break from the office today to head out into the park. Check out some of the pictures I took:

[Image: eOJZ3.jpg]
Sometimes its fun just to walk along High Street.

[Image: yIgdb.jpg]
Newport Pleasure Railway is one of the most relaxing rides in the park.

[Image: Aq9dp.jpg]
High Flyers gives a great view of Island Voyager!

[Image: GILJV.jpg]
It's still only May, so these empty lines aren't any cause for concern.

[Image: B9H3u.jpg]
This is my favorite corner of the park!

More soon!

-Jay Jones
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
Sorry for the lack of update yesterday, I was at Six Flags New England. For pictures of my recent travels, click here: http://parkimpressions.blogspot.com/p/20...sions.html
--------------------------
Season 7

Hey guys,

I've been swamped in the office lately, dealing with plenty of matters; among them, next year's plans! I can't reveal anything yet, but an announcement will be made soon. For now, check out some of the pictures I took today!

[Image: MVdpQ.jpg]
I love being able to see Island Voyager out my office window!

[Image: aWnEb.jpg]
This is a pretty nice view too.

[Image: bbVr7.jpg]
My personal favorite ride is Inverter. It was having some mechanical difficulties today.

[Image: RKh1C.jpg]
All the other rides are doing great as well!

-Jay Jones
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects