play cops and robbers

Oh dear i'll have to send in a hero device to save the Martians by brain washing them back to my side
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
I send Mario and Yoshi to arrest your Martians and Spongebob and Patrick to catch your hero device (with jelly fishing nets of course, part of the net on 2 rct addon, lolz) Smile
I will use my laser trap to zapped the gorilla and I will sent out bowser jr bowser and there minions to capture them all
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
I send 5 chipmunks with rabies and make them eat bowser, then send evil rabbits to capture your little army of bricks.
I send in 100 of predators to attack your chipmunks
OMG! I send in Justin. He moderates your predators out of the game, then coasterfreak900 comes along and bans you from sending animals.
I send in Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck to to moderate them from controlling my predators
I send Tweety and Sylvesta to run around in circles and confuse bugs and daffy.
I sent out Count Blood Count to confuse ray tweety and slythvester
I send Dora The explorer to take your Count Blood Count on a little trip while I eat some PIE and Bill & Ben the flowerpot men shoot your minions. Wink