play cops and robbers

I send in a world army to take out Dora and Bowser creates a new evil galaxy to send them down way in the black hole to then bowser's castle
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
I send in an army of fireworks to shoot at the castle, and get Luigi to nibble your ears, while Chuck Norris and James Bond destroy your army.
i send in Three planes to shoot at the army and sent out puss in boots to sword chuck norris
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
I send Shrek and Donkey and the Dragon to eat Puss in Boots and send Spiderman, Batman and Superman to fly you off to prison.
i send in a instant martian army to defeat and knock out batman and superman
I send ShyGuy, Bowser and the Koopas, also The Simpsons aliens Kang and Kodos.
I sent out the loonatics to defeat them with their superpowers
I send The Smurfs and The Simpsons. Wink
I send out handcuffs to send them to prison
I send prison. It captures you and hides you underground. Guarded by 2 giant dragons.