Nothing i download works

every time i download something it always says *no objects in file*.. tried custom stations, fire works, and a coaster. Both the coaster and the Station said *no objects in file* while the fire work made the whole game crash when i tried making a display.

is this all be because my RCT3 version is cracked? (i know im such a bad person v.v)
Yes. That is probaly the anwser.
(Jun 26, 2011, 01:07 AM)Coasteriffic Wrote: Yes. That is probaly the anwser.

ah i had a feeling it might have been. wish my "friend" never stole my store bought one. only thing i could do was download a cracked version for my laptop but of course it doesnt let custom scenery work right.
(bump, sorry) I would just buy it on Steam or at Target. I think its 2 dollars cheaper, I'm not sure.
Steam's the way! Here's a link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/2700/
Well, I have a cracked version of platinum edition, but you probably got the cracked version of the original game, with out expansions... That could be the problem, cuz most custom scenery needs both add-ons.

Hope this helped.
Cracking software isn't a good idea, just purchase the game.
yeah cracking isnt good but i use it when i have no money to buy anything at all. i did have $26.00 and that might have helped out with buying a game but my mom used it cause right now were poor. what im thinking of doing is keeping the cracked version until i get enough money to buy the actual game. i think someone said there trying to make downloading cracked versions of things illegal. i dont wanna be arrested. there probably already following me now cause ive downloaded a few cracked things before.