RCT3 Can I duplicate my career park into the sandbox mode?

It's me again, sorry for asking so many questions...

I have built a park in Vanilla Hill career mode that I an quite satified with, but shocked to know that the scenario does not support night time view... Eek

What should I do in order to see the park in night time glory?

Also, how to play in sandbox mode with all the financial and managerial constraint so that I can enjoy the night-time and different weather?

Sorry for poor english and thank you for the answer!
Yes! Here: http://rctlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9488
This thread was posted a year ago dammit.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Perfecto figure of speech, lads. Biggrin
[Image: Ardy.png]
You have to go to the Rct3 map on your computer. Then go to your carreer parks and copy your park(map). Then paste your park(map) into the sandbox parks. When you start Rct3 and go to the sandbox parks, your park should be in there.

If it is not clear, ask me

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

^ I pasted all the Career Parks into my Parks in Sandbox mode, most of them look awesome!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Oct 6, 2012, 10:20 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: This thread was posted a year ago dammit.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
And this post was posted 12:35 PM Biggrin
[Image: Ardy.png]
^^ Oh dammit!.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Oct 7, 2012, 06:13 AM)Riiickerttt Wrote: You have to go to the Rct3 map on your computer. Then go to your carreer parks and copy your park(map). Then paste your park(map) into the sandbox parks. When you start Rct3 and go to the sandbox parks, your park should be in there.

If it is not clear, ask me

I know this is old but I have attempted this and every time I try to open sandbox my game crashes. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and I am also using Winrar any help would be appreciated if you could.