Cedar Point - No CS Recreation

Closed And Gone
I can't beleive that you would steal my work and call it your own. THis is plagarism. This is my work!! I built this park and posted it on RCT Grotto's website. I even took photos of Cedar Point with my family during our vacation just to add levels of accuracy to MY DESIGN which you stold and posted as your own work. I have reported you to the webmaster. I have also posted on Facebook. I originally posted this work on Oct 23, 2011 on RCT grotto's website. You posted it on this website 4 days later.
I think andrew8165 is right. This park is stolen! So are the Six Flags Magic Mountain recreations he posted. I saw them on RCTgrotto. The original one was posted not long after RCT3 came out!
My explanation: http://rctlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10612
You have been forgiven. It is always important to have integrity. People respect honesty. This is too many more important things on planet earth than to hold a grudge against someone. At the time I created this scenario, my family and I visited Cedar point in August because my wife wanted to do something special for my birthday. We took as many photos of rides, buildings, land and terrain. My attempt was to make this as realistic as possible so I could share this with everyone. My intent in designing this park is becuase few people attempted it, it was complex, and everyone really wanted it so badly. My full intent was to make everyone happy and give people a reason to smile. This world is filled with pain, turmoil and heartache. Rollercoaster tycoon3 is nice way for people to relax and be
Thanks, I'm only 13, you have a wife. AND you live in America and get to visit Cedar Point. Lucky sod. Wink I'm working on a park now anyway and updates will be posted soon.