NL2. Will it come out?

i dont know
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Ive been seriously wondering about No Limits all this time, considering how they didn't say anything since last July. My opinion is that its going pretty well, but not great. The project seems to be almost 2 years behind schedule. If you read the official updates page, and go back a few pages you'll notice a few things. To begin, the source code has reached over 500,000 lines. For the few people working on this project, that's huge! In comparison to NoLimits 1, its much more complicated but at the same time there's a huge guarantee that the finished product will simply be amazing. You'll also notice that the creator became very discouraged with all the work at times and said that the fun was zero. The September 30, 2008 update stated that the project was 55% done, which turned out to be wrong. It appears he has worked on it, but has taken huge breaks in between. The good part: The updates in the past year were big ones. My theory is that the project is about 2/3 finished, and it should be released late this year or early next. When (I really want to use the word when) this gets released, I will get it immediately.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
i will get it asap too.
i have not gotten nl, because i thought nl2 would come out, and i'll wait another year. but by then, i give up.
You should get NL then when NL2 is released, you'll be able to see all the improvements and extra features and appreciate them more.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
i have gotten the demo though, but thats not even close to the real thing.
Not really no, but must say for the price it is great. Did any of you know they have a pro version for professional coaster designers only?
i have always wanted that kind of software. i like rct3 because you can make parks, but no limits has really smooth tracks. maybe ct will be the next rct3 revolution
No Limits with more of a RCT3 theme. More type of rides to build, etc. Have the ability to actually create a park and add blocks.
I you head over to: www.nolimitscoster.de , you can see updates of everything.I know it has been in development for almost 5 years,but that just means progress.I really think NL2 eill come out,just not that soon.