PEP-Team CT lists + tutorial: tracksection copy

Now that they got their help, anything's possible.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Dec 25, 2011, 07:51 AM)jordy_rym Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm going to show you how to copy the tracksections of a CT without spending hours, I'm also going to give you a complete list for the three rollercoaster CT's the PEP-Team made.
First, here are the lists for the CT's:

• PEP Team: ML03 (H-profile)
• PEP Team: ML04 (N-profile)
• PEP Team: ML06 (V-profile)

And now, the tutorial:

1. You go to the map "C:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\tracks\TrackedRides".
Here you open the map of a CTR wich uses the Custom Track. (otherwise, you will have to edit all tracksection names)
You click with your right-mouse button on the "CTRname.common.ovl" file.
Now click on "Properties".
[Image: knipselo.jpg]
Now make sure your computer opens the files with notepad, this is important to get the names of the tracksections.

2. Now open the ".common.ovl" file, if you use "CTR_EPEuroMirRide" you will get this screen. (it's easyer if you use this CTR for the tutorial)
[Image: knipsel2y.jpg]

3. Now you will have to search, search for these two lines:

• StyleIcon:gsi :spl (select the text from here, do NOT select this line)
• ../../TrackedRides/TrackCTR_ML06FamilyRCProfileV/TrackCTR_ML06FamilyRCProfileV StyleIconTexture:tex GUIIcon:txs (select the text till here, do NOT select this line)

4. Copy the selected text to your BahnDaten, after the line "TrackSectionName".

5. All you need now is the name of the CT, this name is just the name of the map where you can find the "TrackCTR_ML06FamilyRCProfileV.common.ovl" file.
For this track that will be: "TrackCTR_ML06FamilyRCProfileV"
Now you paste this name after the "TrackType" line in your BahnDaten.

This was the tutorial.

Friendly greetings, JR-Imagine.

I don´t understand... Do I have to download something first?

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

(Oct 23, 2012, 02:39 PM)Riiickerttt Wrote: I don´t understand... Do I have to download something first?

Lol there are links to the track downloads.

(Dec 25, 2011, 07:51 AM)jordy_rym Wrote: • PEP Team: ML03 (H-profile)
• PEP Team: ML04 (N-profile)
• PEP Team: ML06 (V-profile)
Okay but if I click on one of those links this is what I see: ''The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. ''

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

(Feb 20, 2012, 11:04 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: well, if you ever decide to join in the fun, the feel free to click here!

AWESOME Biggrin
[Image: Ardy.png]
[Image: nyan2.gif]
The links are not working for me. When i click on them, i get an error message with the mediafire link. It says "Invalid or Deleted File" Is there an alternate link or will it be fixed?
Links are not working
^cool bump, all the pep-cts are on rct-3.org
Drew, I did find them on rct-3.org, however the links they had on the site were broken as well. If you have links that work can you share them please?