Hi, new here and need some help!

I would like to start playing with custom scenery rides. I need some links and some advice on what I need and where to start. I don't want to get too technical so the easier to use the better for me!

Thanks in advance!

-d
what i would like to know is if its Custom flat rides cfrs or custom scenery?
if its custom scenery you just place it in computer/(computer type) C:/Program files(86)/atari/rollercoastertycoon3/style/themed

if its cfrs you can 1 look up a walkthrough on youtube 2 you can also download one (most of them have readmes in them) then follow the readme

i hope this helps
also wellcome to rctgo Biggrin
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(Jan 3, 2012, 08:54 AM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: what i would like to know is if its Custom flat rides cfrs or custom scenery?
if its custom scenery you just place it in computer/(computer type) C:/Program files(86)/atari/rollercoastertycoon3/style/themed

if its cfrs you can 1 look up a walkthrough on youtube 2 you can also download one (most of them have readmes in them) then follow the readme

i hope this helps
also wellcome to rctgo Biggrin

I was actually interested in everything. Custom rides, scenery, supports for coasters, buildings etc.........
Get gadgets coaster goodies. If you can't find a link, go to one of my downloads (click On the link in my signature) and find it. Also get dasmatze utilities, also in the description for all my coasters. Mobys steel jungle is nice, but if you need something simple, use jcats steelworks.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Also ATH Catwalks are good to
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
and shyguys sets are the best! www.shyguysworld.com
Thanks for your replys guys. I was fiddling with jcats steelworx last night. I was trying to match it up to a junior coaster and not having much luck with it.
(Jan 4, 2012, 07:38 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: and shyguys sets are the best! www.shyguysworld.com

Wow there seems to be alot on shyguy I dont even know where to start.

EVERYTHING!
i used msj for my junior coaster (as seen on the homepage), i basically just used the vertical pole, except for one support. the portable coaster supports work as kiddie coasters.

here is the link to MPG portable coaster supports: http://rctdb.com/custom-scenery/mgp-port...-supports/
I need vertical supports that are not centered in the middle of the square, I need some that are in the corners or on the side. What pack has that?
Jcats steelworx. Just click vertical tube corner and there you go (i think)
Kingda Ka... Pure Awesomeness!

[Image: 318657765_68737c3348_t.jpg]