Name That Park

lol you both have kingda ka as your signiture
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
why does everyone take so long ill will go cause i got to keep the thread going [Image: eure.jpg]
Bananas of the world UNITE!
oh i saw the pov of that ride but i forgot the park! ill check my history (after i go to school).
europa park =D may i go? btw how you post pics on here without a link?
aska....abandoned......forgotten....
lol i just noticed the post number...............................................................................................................................................................................^

if you have google chrome i know you can right click on the image and hit open image in a new tab. or on internet explorer and google chrome you can drag the image on the new tab button but hold control so it will open it in a new tab. then you type [img] and then the link for the image and then [/img] after it with no spaces
for example [Image: BeachBall.jpg] is [img] then copy the link so put http://images.birthdayinabox.com/BIABVie...chBall.jpg right after and then [/img]
what you type:
[Image: deletethis.jpg]
and you go if you guess it right
midnight you are right and yes you may go and i use firefox
lol skipped my turn? Ill go next...
Kingda Ka... Pure Awesomeness!

[Image: 318657765_68737c3348_t.jpg]
so go thats why we skiped you you never went
(Jan 26, 2012, 12:18 AM)RollerCoasterMatt Wrote: so go thats why we skiped you you never went
Jan 23, 2012, 03:22 PM
Yesterday 08:44 PM
You gave him one day before you went and posted another picture. Maybe people are busy, and can't be on their computer all their life.
i gave him a whole week end jeez ooh i was of by 16 minutes dang plus people have different time zones