Ara Desertpark-an Ara Desert Project

Hey guys! Long time no see. I still come here every once in a while, but never to post. Here's my latest project!
-----------------------------

[Image: aradesertpark.png]

Hey, it's me Stephen from the Ara Desert Project based in southern Utah. Our newest affair is the Ara Deserpark, located conveniently a few miles down the road from Bryce Canyon. We needed a place where it's flat, little to no huge hills and ravines. Some coordinators luckily found this place smack dab in the middle of the desert!

So now we're just a couple days away from the opening of Ara Desertpark. The park will be a hit for families AND thrillseekers, giving white-knuckle coasters and relaxing rides.

Some of our most exciting rides are the Lioness, a fast-paced Intamin Blitz; The Flight, a Premier Rides Drifting Coaster; and AeroArm, an intense creation that will flip, turn, and twist you!

Ready to see some pictures?

[Image: Shot0545.png]
[Image: Shot0547.png]

----

From Second Post:

8:03am-Two hours until the park opens to the public.

Yup, just two hours away! I got one last shot before the park opens.

[Image: shot0548.png]

In this shot you're able to see The Commons, Lioness, AeroArm, and plenty of room for expanding. Wink

----

I hope you guys enjoy!
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
thats really awesome man sweet job
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
that is a cool park i love it
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
what font did you use for the logo?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]