hello!

Hi everyone!

My name is Julie and I just started played RCT3 a few weeks ago. I have the Platinum version. I am way to old to be this addicted to a game, but I am. Biggrin

Wellcome to rctgo Julie

no ones every to old to create parks on rct3 Smile
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Welcome Julie! Cool
(Mar 4, 2012, 11:01 PM)julie524 Wrote: Hi everyone!

My name is Julie and I just started played RCT3 a few weeks ago. I have the Platinum version. I am way to old to be this addicted to a game, but I am. Biggrin

I'm addicted too! Wouldn't ya know... Biggrin
welcome to the forums! Smile
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
hello julie..
welcome to the forum..
very like that you are playing RCT3.
i hope i can play it that one also..
(Mar 4, 2012, 11:01 PM)julie524 Wrote: Hi everyone!

I guess it could be considered a "kids game" but think about... designing roller coasters, scenery, managing your park, etc. grown-ups do that in real life LOL. As a kid you might have fun with the game but not really know what you are doing (That was me when I played RCT1); now I am fully aware of the game and all what it takes to create a really good park: planning (you can't just place things randomly); designing; managing, etc.
Most people I know just build really crazy coasters that would kill you because they think it's fun to ride it. They hate RCT2.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]