Hello everybody!

Hello RCTgo community!

I'm new to this website but definitely not new to the world of Roller Coaster Tycoon. I'm going to use the same username I use on PlayStation Network and other forums: "mexgamer".

So, when I was about 8-9 years, my sister and I got the original Roller Coaster Tycoon. We used to play it a lot! And when I say a lot I mean it! I remember spending hundreds of hours designing crazy roller coasters and creating theme parks. Obviously, with time we kinda forgot about it and did not play it anymore. However, years later, when my little brother turned about 8 (2 years ago), he found the game in it's box and started playing it again! I saw him playing it and I became excited as it reminded me of my childhood... oh great memories!!! So after a trip to Disneyland California I felt like playing the original RCT again. It always happens now, after visiting a theme park I just wanna play that game! LOL. So I started a new theme park; when I was a kid I just created things without managing the park well enough and some roller coasters were too intense nobody wanted to ride them, but being 17 years old when I started that new park I knew how to do it right. It took me months to finish it (I downloaded a park on-line so that I already had all the attractions and tons of money, demolished every single ride and path and started from scratch) but I finally did it! (I might share it with you later) Obviously, just like in real life, a theme park is never 100% finished; you can keep adding new attractions and stuff. So for the last couple of years I've been playing RCT every once in a while... and now, I felt that I should get RCT3 Platinum to create more and better rides!!! Just yesterday I ordered it on-line and I can't wait to get it!

I look forward sharing my creations with you!
its awesome to have another person here at rctgo who has played roller coaster tycoon since they where a kid Biggrin
i started playing around when i was four about the exact same time you started playing it

also wellcome to rctgo Biggrin
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Wow, that's one of the most longest forum threads I've ever read! Eek
Anyways, I really like your username idea, I do the same thing too with my username. Smile
Hope you enjoy rct3, and welcome to the club!
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
Welcome, and I lol at the first post, I have been playing RCT3 since I was a kid, but I still am! Tongue
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Thank you everybody for welcoming me to your community!
I can't wait until I get RCT3 in the mail! Probably on Monday; I was hoping to get it by Friday so I could play it during the weekend but it was shipped just yesterday so... I only wish I had more time though, I'm in university so I don't really have that much free time. Finals are coming up, final projects too, papers, etc, etc, etc... I might work during the summer (full time) so yeah... I guess I won't be making much progress. BUT, I'm still excited and I look forward to sharing my creations with you guys when I have time! LOL
BTW, I'm majoring in Aerospace Engineering, but I also take Mechanical Engineering classes , so... I hope that helps in designing some impressive roller coasters! LOL... really, to be honest, my second choice after Aerospace was Mechanical, just so that I could maybe design real roller coasters LOL. Aerospace doesn't really have to do anything with roller coasters, in the present; maybe in the future when they hit the 300 KM/H mark we will be looking at some aerodynamic designs... until then, I will be designing and creating the only machines more intense than roller coasters, airplanes! (well, only fighters; commercial airplanes aren't that intense LOL) Flying a fighter jet is like riding Millennium Force multiplied by 10!
You brought it? Awkward moment :P Anyway Seem eager to create decent parks. Cant wait to see some of your rct3 ones. Smile
I JUST GOT IT IN THE MAIL! Installing it right now Smile
Things to do after installation:

Download this: https://rapidshare.com/files/3311980950/Style.zip
Copy all the files into C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum\Style\Themed
If you don't see Program Files (x86), then go to Program Files.
Then open RCT3 and go to Play > Sandbox Mode and have fun!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
hello and welcome back..
you can teach me in RCTGO because you said you are not new anymore in RCTGO