RCT3 RCT3 Platinum lost data

I haven't played Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 in like a week or so, i popped it into my laptop ad i started it up,the game loaded, i tried to open up a sadbox game and non of my saved games were there. is there anything thatcould have gone wrong or anyway i can recover my files, i had ALOT done and ALOT planned
Check the recycle bin and see if you deleted them by accident.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Look for your files in Windows File Manager (just open any folder using windows); use the search tool. Maybe they have been moved to another folder? If you find them, put them back in the correct folder so that the game can have access to them.

Something pretty cool I liked about RCT1 is that you could open files (parks, roller coasters, etc) from any folder; in RCT3 there's an in-game file browser but in RCT1, you could browse all the folders in your C drive, like in Windows File Manager. For example, if I wanted to copy a park from one computer to another all I had to do was to first look for the file in the 1st computer and then paste it anywhere in the 2nd computer; I could then jump into the game and open it regardless of the location of the file.

(Always back up your stuff!)