Custom Scenery Ideas

if you can please do a set from the super future
the ad king
Hey i really need these can you make a ride event but its like a speaker. so that when you place the speaker you can click the track or when you want it to go off.
(Jun 21, 2012, 12:49 PM)Darkslade12 Wrote: THIS GUY IS JUST CHATTING BULL! HES NOT CS MAKER! I AM! AND HES TRYING TO MAKE ALL U GUYS BELIEVE THAT HE IS A CS MAKER BUT....... HE IS NOT A CS MAKER! HE IS A WASTE OF TIME ! AND I THINK HE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE ! HONESTLY I THINK HE SHOULD GET KICK OF RCTGO FOR GOOD! BECAUSE ITS MAKING PEOPLE ANGRY! THE WAY HE SAYS BULL! BUT ITS NOT TRUE! OH AND HES USERNAME IS callumiscool LMFAO! HE IS NOT COOL! HE IS A WASTE OF SPACE ON RCTGO! IF YOU SEE THIS JUSTIN KICK callumiscool OUT OF RCTGO FOR GOOD! AND THERE'S NO POINT ON COMMENTING BACK LITTLE BOY NAMED callumiscool YOUR LIKE 10! TRYING TO FAKE YOUR AGE! I DON'T FAKE MY AGE YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I DO NOT LIE! AND I'M 15 NOW AND U GOT TO RESPECT THAT PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO WASTE THERE TIME ON THIS BULL! OK? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND LITTLE BOY?? GET IT IN YOUR LITTLE HEAD! AND UNDERSTAND THAT WE DON'T WANT TIME WASTERS ON RCTGO! OK?

WHOA buddy, calm down! Geez! There's no need to be so mean about it! Give the guy a break!

Just ignore him Callum, Darkslade is just being a hothead Smoke
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
lol but he loves to chat bull ! and im only saying the truth!
[Image: darkslade12.png]
Well at least be nice. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Even vikings abide by the rules... sometimes.

loll your funny! even Alex is Annoyed! and i made the stairs for him!
No seriously, start playing fair, alright?

OK loll but ... its not fair that he tricks people to believe that he can do cs that they want so much and they don't get no cs ! loll so hes not fair I'm fair! I'm just doing my job! OK ? loll anyways I'm going to stop commenting on this post because i have cs to be making and i don't want to waste my time that i put a side for cs ! so yeah!
Since when was I annoyed?? The only time I am annoyed is when people post things that are completely off topic. I made a thread for that:

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6193.html
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^ So, you just made it as an experiment to see what people would do? Pretty clever..

And BTW Darkslade, why do you keep saying loll at the beggining of most of your sentences? with an extra l?

And also, since when did throwing capitalized rants at people and bugging other CS makers become your job? Confused