Custom Scenery Ideas

Is there anyone who has something basic to medium detailed cs item they want made? Or does anyone have a idea of something i should make as i want some good ideas and would love to make something for someone Wink

Just nothing too hard to make as im only average in sketchup
Yay! A CS maker has come to RCTgo! This is great. I think I need some stucco wall pieces and shingle roofs, 1h and 2h. I need to make a resturaunt. I really really really need a set of spiral staircases. Like the ones in Vohdin's Girders and Glass, but without all the fancy patterns. Please make them fit ATH Catwalks if you can. Yesterday was my b-day and I went to Carowinds and Ricochet had millions of spiral stairs. Here is a picture of what I saw:

[Image: 4673411655_403aaaaac9.jpg]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(May 12, 2012, 08:58 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Yay! A CS maker has come to RCTgo! This is great. I think I need some stucco wall pieces and shingle roofs, 1h and 2h. I need to make a resturaunt. I really really really need a set of spiral staircases. Like the ones in Vohdin's Girders and Glass, but without all the fancy patterns. Please make them fit ATH Catwalks if you can. Yesterday was my b-day and I went to Carowinds and Ricochet had millions of spiral stairs. Here is a picture of what I saw:

[Image: 4673411655_403aaaaac9.jpg]
OK I'll make 1h, 2h, 3h and 4h stucco wall pieces, Shingle Roofs will be dead easy I have made some before with a different texture, the staircases are tricky but Sketchup makes it easy, they will be able to fit a full tile (ATH catwalks). Ill make them 4h so you can stack multiple on top of each other, but there is no way i can get peeps to walk up them. All pieces should be ready in about 1-2 weeks but ill try my best. Wink
I don't need peeps to walk up them at all. I am really looking forward to these stairs! Thanks!
make a series of the six flags signs Biggrin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQotS3JjghHw0CZY3k0fHX...eyq0fyPebx]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsV69pgivXFSVv16bePmA...DYxOJN7Vbg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuGvByEzCmH449cScMguE...rVVSt_454g]
(you get the point right?)
also i might be pm'ing you bc i need a custom one with a dif name on it
Invada-
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(May 12, 2012, 10:58 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: make a series of the six flags signs Biggrin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQotS3JjghHw0CZY3k0fHX...eyq0fyPebx]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsV69pgivXFSVv16bePmA...DYxOJN7Vbg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuGvByEzCmH449cScMguE...rVVSt_454g]
(you get the point right?)
also i might be pm'ing you bc i need a custom one with a dif name on it
Invada-
I think you should have a look at this cs set its called mnm leftovers and has some six flags stuff and a six flags bus:
http://rapidshare.com/#!download|386l3|1...T.zip|7542

it is called rocks YT because the set has some nice rocks in it.

Hey Alex,
I'm currently making the staircases. When you say they need to fit ATH catwalks do you mean the opening of the staircase is as wide as the front part of ATH catwalks as if at the top of the staircase you had the catwalk coming off it? I can make it a half tile entering and exiting point but a full tile would make it a little ugly.

Also with the stucco walls, I hope I pick a texture you like. And the Shingle Roofs, I'd actually like to make a roof set so it will include a variety of pieces and once again I hope you like the texture I choose.

Ok I have made the roofs if you can give me your email I'll email them to you as RCTgo only lets you upload one file (wow).

Ive finished the staircase and have made an end piece so it can connect to ATH catwalks Biggrin

I hope they satisfy you if not tell me whats wrong and ill try make a new set. You can use a pole from say mobys steel jungle to put in the middle of the staircase. As for the stucco walls can you link me with the texture you would like as im puzzled to what looks right.

So yeah ill send the files to your email if you tell me what it is Wink
I need them coming off the side of the catwalks like this:

http://www.coastergallery.com/2002/Carol...lone01.jpg

[Image: Ricochet1.jpg]

Also, can you make a mid section platform, like in this picture, there are stairs that go to one brake run and then keep climbing to another one.

[Image: Ricochet2.jpg]

I also thought of another CS object to make: footers. But I already have footers. OH NO, I mean the kind of footers that you see in REAL LIFE. When you have an A-frame support, and the poles touch the ground close enough to each other, why would you make two separate supports?

[Image: Nighthawk08.jpg]
(May 13, 2012, 09:00 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I need them coming off the side of the catwalks like this:

http://www.coastergallery.com/2002/Carol...lone01.jpg

[Image: Ricochet1.jpg]

Also, can you make a mid section platform, like in this picture, there are stairs that go to one brake run and then keep climbing to another one.

[Image: Ricochet2.jpg]

I also thought of another CS object to make: footers. But I already have footers. OH NO, I mean the kind of footers that you see in REAL LIFE. When you have an A-frame support, and the poles touch the ground close enough to each other, why would you make two separate supports?

[Image: Nighthawk08.jpg]
Sorry, but the staircases are a little too tricky for me and I need some more experience in Sketchup to make the staircases. So I can e-mail the roofs to you, if you give me a stucco wall texture I can make them but I'm afraid you'll have to look at other custom scenery staircases. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of them and the footers I think I can make quite easily. Sorry for the inconvenience Frown
I once tried to make CS and I couldn't model anything as well. I just used a staircase from the Sketchup Warehouse. I tried to export it to RCT3, and that didn't turn out right. It never showed up. If you can export it, why don't you use an already made staircase to help instead?
(May 14, 2012, 06:21 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I once tried to make CS and I couldn't model anything as well. I just used a staircase from the Sketchup Warehouse. I tried to export it to RCT3, and that didn't turn out right. It never showed up. If you can export it, why don't you use an already made staircase to help instead?
Alrighty I'll take a look tonight