RCT3 Mixmaster

hey all anyone else have any problems with mixmaster when tryin to sync fireworks etc to music??

i know how to do it but everytime i pause and unpause the song it seems to jump very slightly and by the end of the song when i watch the show back most of the show isnt in sync with the music

any ideas and does anyone else have this problem??
I have always had that problem. Especially trying to do my Up is Down firework show, but I just had to replay it over and over until it came to the part that I added. I don't really do firework shows that much, anyway, because of this reason though.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(May 18, 2012, 04:25 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I have always had that problem. Especially trying to do my Up is Down firework show, but I just had to replay it over and over until it came to the part that I added. I don't really do firework shows that much, anyway, because of this reason though.

kk alex thanks for that one thought it might just have bin my game goin dodgy think i might also give it up as a bad job after this show lol
Do you have the music in MP3 format in the MixMaster? If so, they sometimes wander into wma.
Then the error would actually be fixed.
LG
wojoma
That doesn't matter. Even so, you can use audacity to convert it.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Thank you for the answer. The recommended system of yours works on WIN 7/64 does not always. Since I work a lot with the MixMaster, I am therefore proceeded to convert MP3 to WMA. Was the easiest solution and will always work.
LG
wojoma
thanx to ya both