Right Click Glitch - Will Not Remove Objects

Recently I've been having problems removing or deleting items. Whenever I right click on an object the cursor disappears and I have the ability to move quickly around the park. It does not matter how many times I click or how precise my cursor is on the object, this happens. I've been working through the scenarios and this only started at Bumbly Beach. Any advice? Thanks!

Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (thus losing all my game data) and the problem is still there. I find if I continuously right click on an area it sometimes deletes or will delete an object nearby.

Also: This is RCT 1
check your mouse connection that might be it, if the connection isn't loose take it in to your nearest computer place/store and have them check it

if i'm correct this is rct1 if so i can barely remember that game...
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(Jun 20, 2012, 07:08 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: check your mouse connection that might be it, if the connection isn't loose take it in to your nearest computer place/store and have them check it

if i'm correct this is rct1 if so i can barely remember that game...

Thanks for your reply! Biggrin

I've tried both my optical mouse and the mousepad on my laptop. Same thing happens. Frown
i found out why. you need to have the terrain tool on to delete things (it works with the scenary tool too)
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
I've tried it with the path tool, the scenery tool and the shovel tool. No worky worky.

Lol...

It's problem impossible. Tongue
Or you can just click on the trash cans and then the single trash can and left-click on it.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]