Poll: What do you rate Lumberjack?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
-1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
28.57%
2 28.57%
14.29%
1 14.29%
14.29%
1 14.29%
28.57%
2 28.57%
14.29%
1 14.29%
10+ (Amazing)
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RCT3 Lumberjack

Thanks. This coaster was one of my older ones, so it's not a newer coaster.
[Image: Ardy.png]
My favorite woodie is the very first one I made properly. I put it in every park I build and it's always a steady draw for guests.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Mar 30, 2013, 11:02 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I saw it on my tablet, and I rated it a 5 because there were way too many long, straight sections on the ground, there were three lift hills, and it has minimal scenery. Also, you had in-game supports, at least use Dasmatze's re-texture. I liked the beginning, but after the second lift hill, things kind of went "down hill".

I too rated it a 5 for pretty much the same reasons, especially the facts of too many lift hills and the ingame supports as these left whole sections of track just floating in the air with no support whatsoever and no coaster would work that way; it is an accident just waiting to happen.
I had to give it a 6. The layout is a 7 for me, but the lack of custom supports drop it a peg. If this were on a scale of 1 to 10 where custom supports are disregarded, I'd give an 8 for the efficient use of scenery items and landscaping. However, since I have seen things like ricket's work and other strong custom supported woodies, I have to grade on the scale that considers custom supports. Unfortunately, unsupported wooden coasters top out at a 7 for me. Nice job, though.
[Image: caldercitycoasters_zps4ade4f3e.png]
I admit, I wish I hadn't made such long straights, but oh well Frown
[Image: Ardy.png]
I don't mean anyone in particular as I've seen this kind of comment in different threads across this forum. I'm not sure I understand why someone would indicate they didn't like a ride because it didn't come with a story or didn't come with satisfactory scenery. After all it is the ride that is being judged. If one is dissatisfied with something other than the ride then they should download the ride, put it in their own park, and get to work.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.