What would you do if you were president of the United States Of America

(Jul 5, 2012, 06:08 PM)DutchBros Wrote: Obamacare is president obamas stupid health care and it is killing jobs and making unemployment and taking away stuff
Oh? Tell me. Exactly what jobs is it killing, and what is it taking away?
I'm just tired of hearing those stupid Mitt Romney vs. Obama ads on T.V.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
i hate them even more when they are on youtube vids...
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
I'm not over polictics and the last 4 years things aren't better

Its made millions of America out of work now causing 8.2 percent unemployment and they are cutting everything so they can spend on they shouldn't do anymore and bad government
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
what ever happened to the word
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF3A6zbfaRS8n-VN94Ij_...n27W0eH2hg]
usa is gonna end up like the hungar games there will be 50 districts and they will rebel and then the hungar games will start and everything will spiral downwards...
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Let's not forget that there are three presidential candidates - Barack Obama (Democrat), Mitt Romney (Republican), and Gary Jonson (Libertarian). If you hate Democrats and Republicans, know that there is another way out.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Jul 6, 2012, 10:53 PM)DutchBros Wrote: Its made millions of America out of work now causing 8.2 percent unemployment and they are cutting everything so they can spend on they shouldn't do anymore and bad government
The unemployment rate has dropped by 1.3% since July 2009.
What are they cutting, and what are they spending on that they shouldn't? If you don't bother specifying, then your argument just sounds like a cop-out

^It's incredibly difficult for anyone who's not associated with the donkeys or the elephants to win a presidential election. In fact, depending on their views, it makes it easier for one of the major parties' candidates to win.

^^The USA will never end up as a dystopic state for as long as the constitution exists.
Bah! Politics. I've decided not to get into that type of stuff too much.

BTW: You guys are beggining to sound kind of extremist. No offenseSmile
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
ok thats ok to you im in intersing stuff including Polictics i will be siging up for the republican and i got plans in life

CANT WAIT and yeah i agree with the ideals and This should be Freedom again
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
(Jul 6, 2012, 03:15 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: i hate them even more when they are on youtube vids...

http://adblockplus.org/en/
[Image: AMUDExV.png]