RCT3 non-inverted loop

On RCT3, is it possible to build a non-inverted loop like the one on the Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket at Universal Orlando? And if so how?
theres this kind:
[Image: T6c57.jpg]
and theres this kind:
[Image: 5EB20.jpg]
to do the first one just make a curved incline on an extended coaster an.d click the tilt right/left inclined loop button to make it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to make the second one first do one barrel roll on an extended coaster then hit the up button then the loop button

Nvm i saw what the real thing looked like i might be able to do it but idk
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
There isn't a real piece for those, the closest you could get with a piece is a figure 8 loop. There is some recreations of it where it's a large half loop and then a barrel roll and then another large half loop.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Ha, the Flying Loop looks really cool. Love the pics by the way even if they are simple Smile.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Thanks for the pics! Smile I've been wondering how to make a non- inverted loop forever.
[Image: 523970_10151290905263696_1869955281_n.jpg]

here is another way
Your the only other person I know that used the B&M track retexture.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Try a large half loop then two twists and another large half loop.
Will try it Smile......!!!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.