Hello Members

Hey, Im new to this community so please introduce me to the new things that will be occurring later on.
Lemonade Mouth Fan
Aside the Screenshot Contest, there is also Structure Extravaganza and the Build It! competition. Build It! is for roller coasters and SE is for Structures, or Buildings.

Justin and Coasterfreak900 are our moderators here, so if you have any problems with the site ask them. If you have any other problems, ask me. I will let RedRain explain to you what a "bump" is.

Hope you feel welcome here.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Jul 25, 2012, 04:41 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Aside the Screenshot Contest, there is also Structure Extravaganza and the Build It! competition. Build It! is for roller coasters and SE is for Structures, or Buildings.

Justin and Coasterfreak900 are our moderators here, so if you have any problems with the site ask them. If you have any other problems, ask me. I will let RedRain explain to you what a "bump" is.

Hope you feel welcome here.

I know the "Structure Extravaganza" is from ma bf RCTgoMatthew cuz I have seen it :P and the build it sound cool!!!

Who do you think will win the Build It! 99?
Lemonade Mouth Fan
Hey Mary, sorry; never seen this thread. Im glad that I helped you join this community, thank "alexwohlbruck" as well, because he is the main part of getting you on to this website.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.