Announcing Build It! Round 100

My coaster is almost done! Possibly a trailer coming soon. Biggrin
I'm not the best, But nor the worst.

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

Want to see my latest downloads? Want to know more about me? what to see my projects? Click to visit my website! Website is updated every week! Be sure to check it out!: http://builder9988.wix.com/rctcoasterbui...!home/c2df

I can't wait to see it! What about a simple teaser?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I'll think about it.

Just finished my coaster and it is AMAZING, I take that back, ITS BETTER THAN I IMAGENED IT TO BE!

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

Want to see my latest downloads? Want to know more about me? what to see my projects? Click to visit my website! Website is updated every week! Be sure to check it out!: http://builder9988.wix.com/rctcoasterbui...!home/c2df

(Jul 29, 2012, 12:05 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: That's actually a good thing because the EIN stats that RCTgomatthew gave me could be wrong, and I will be at home by then.

I never gave you wrong EIN stats?
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I said if. You said you weren't sure about them.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Aug 1, 2012, 05:13 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I said if. You said you weren't sure about them.

No, about (High) (Med) (Low) results, as in the words.
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Are we allowed to enter RCT1 uploads? I do have Rct3 but I just wanted to know.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Heres what i found on the rule page:

The RCTgo Featured Coaster Competition is ONLY for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and NoLimits roller coasters. This form is NOT for general RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and NoLimits files, but for the competition

I did copy and paste it, So it is directly from the rules page. Did this help?

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

I wish we could enter Structures as well Smile
No! Build it is only for coasters, because it used to be called Featured Coaster Competition. It had a lot of updates to it from the past including its name. Im glad it's only coasters!