New Member-sleepi

Wink
Hi all, I'm a Gran who loves the rct3 games. I started about six years ago with the very first rct game. Personally I think it still plays awesome for an old game. My grankids got started on it also and just loved it immensely. We lived thousands of miles apart and communicated about our game experiences as it was and is exciting. I'm not a great builder but like to put together my own with all the expertise files that are available. Such great software to go with. I also have the rct2 and loved it as well. I experince some difficulty with rct3 not having my video card installed yet and run it with windows xp3. Increased my memory board and that alone improved the game in all aspects. Also am glad to find this web site to find help when I need it,thanks everyone.
hello welcome to rctgo hope you enjoy your stay and get all the help you need Biggrin
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Whoa! You are 64 and I am 12. Anyway, Welcome to RCTgo! If you happen to have a really awesome screenshot, be sure to submit it in the screenshot contest!

[Image: screenshotcontest.png]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Welcome to RCTgo and thanks for joining! Smile
Thanks Everyone for the pleasant welcome. I truly love the RC3 Games. I scrolled through some posts and found some links already for events, scenery, etc. They're really great. I can't say thanks enough for wonderful developers as here. Hoping the Community continues for great rewards as this game produces. And will see you around maybe as I find the ones I can use,thanks again.
Lol there is only one developer, Justin.

If you want some more scenery, be sure to check out this thread:

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6350.html
(Aug 3, 2012, 01:41 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: hello welcome to rctgo hope you enjoy your stay and get all the help you need Biggrin

Its not a hotel LOL, anyway, I hope you have a good time here on RCTgo.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
who ever said that this isn't a hotel huh? and what ever happened to being hospitable?
Twitter - Twitch
Yeah, it's not a hotel, it's a hospital.
what i said still applies =P
Twitter - Twitch