Hi everyone! Glad to be here.

I just want to say hi and thank you for having me. I have been downloading most of the coasters for both RCT and No Limits. I have to say that some of them have really impressed me while others are total failures. Especially the ones where you start upside down at the station. I can't remember ever having to turn myself upside down to enter a roller coaster car? Oh well, guess they weren't paying attention when they built it and uploaded it. I have a few that I have built for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 that I will be uploading.

I just bought No LImits so it will be a while before I master the program. I just want to say WOW! to whomever built Lenny the Lizard. That was one awesome build there. Must have taken a long time to make the lizard and feet (Not to mention the coaster itself). Is this a REAL coaster at some theme park? Because if it isn't, it should be.

Once again, thank you for having me. I look forward to sharing my coaster designs with everybody and getting your feedback about them. I also look forward to sharing the park that I have been working on for some time now. It was just recently that I found out about the added things for RCT3 so I have updated my park using some of them.
Hey, nice to see new new members.
Glad you could join RCTgo!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Lol I have no idea what you were talking about because I don't look at the downloads that often, I just like to create. If you need some new custom scenery, go to this link. I will update it as I find new useful sets that I find or new sets that have recently been released.

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6350.html
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Nice list and thanks. I have already downloaded some of them but now I have more! OH BOY! By-the-way, I am a fairly OLD guy (58) but I have a very young heart and I love my toys! If you haven't taken a look at Lenny the Lizard and you have No Limits you really should download and check it out. I'm sure he has won some kind of an award for it.
Hi terminator3d3700, if you're still here somewhere..sorry for the very late reply.
I don't come that often anymore looking for Nolimits stuff on the web since it's more obscure and difficult compared to other games/software.
But i want to thank you for your appreciation for Lenny and i think just like you and many others (and also their fictional Nolimits coasters) could in some case with some luck and skilled presentation be built in real life.
Lenny has already some looks and feel but it's basically just a rough sketch; many supports are overdone while in other cases they could easily buckle under the stress of the trains, on top of that the coaster needs to be mathematically heartlined of course too.
Not to mention changes in length within hopefully the existing layout to perfect the ride.
But the real deal can look closely to it's Nolimits counterpart to be positive.
It is possible, if someone is crazily (rich) enough to do it because the biggest issue in the end is money i guess.Cool
(May 15, 2014, 05:40 PM)jOHNIMO Wrote: Hi terminator3d3700, if you're still here somewhere..sorry for the very late reply.
I don't come that often anymore looking for Nolimits stuff on the web since it's more obscure and difficult compared to other games/software.
But i want to thank you for your appreciation for Lenny and i think just like you and many others (and also their fictional Nolimits coasters) could in some case with some luck and skilled presentation be built in real life.
Lenny has already some looks and feel but it's basically just a rough sketch; many supports are overdone while in other cases they could easily buckle under the stress of the trains, on top of that the coaster needs to be mathematically heartlined of course too.
Not to mention changes in length within hopefully the existing layout to perfect the ride.
But the real deal can look closely to it's Nolimits counterpart to be positive.
It is possible, if someone is crazily (rich) enough to do it because the biggest issue in the end is money i guess.Cool

Hi!

It's OK to be late. Heck, I haven't been on here in a long time. Have a new hobby now that takes all of my spare time. Haven't played with No Limits in probably close to 2 years now. Every now and again someone (Just like you) comes up with a very realistic and tangible idea. Instead of just messing around and building coasters just to build them. They actually have very vivid imaginations and great ideas for coasters. I just really think that Lenny is just too cool.

Another issue besides money would be the real estate it would take to build it. But, then again, if you have the money you could afford the real estate. LOL

It's really nice to meet people on the forums. It's also a way to get very valuable and useful information.

You just keep on doing what you are doing because I really believe there are coaster manufacturers out there actually looking for some great ideas for coaster designs. I haven't seen any that model a frog yet. LOL

It's really been nice chatting with you and I look forward to chatting more in the future.

Term