Memphis Bound (WIP)

TY Demos!

I've made some custom scenery for this park that I could not find elsewhere. An Elvis statue, a few cars, a metal spire, a few windows, etc. I'll be uploading them soon. Have fun!
[Image: buckwilde_zps70f957c2.jpg]

I tried being normal, but it was terribly boring, so I gave it up for Lent.
This is Amusement Parktastic! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Thanks, Matthew!

This is the custom scenery I'll be uploading for the Memphis park as soon as I finish my icons. I needed these to finish the Lincoln American Tower.

Have fun!

[Image: memphistheme_zps0aae92d1.jpg]

^ I have to say, you're a natural at this if thats your first CS set :P
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Thanks, Matthew! I've been playing with Google sketchup since ver 6 but I had no idea it had such fun applications. No idea anyone had cracked the RCT3 coding to allow importing of CS. Now I'm like a kid in a candy store! I've had to make a few inquiries about placement in the importer over @ shyguys and they have been very helpful.

So glad you like it. I hope to be finished today. I'm making an offset for the columns to give more variety for placement. I'll also try to add some diagonals.

Have fun!

ETA: Edited because grammar is our friend, lol.

^ I have a feeling you are going to be famous at your CS making.
Well, I dunno about famous, lol. I'll have to see how well my animation skills crossover into Sketchup animation from Flash, because I've never tried to animate in SU. But we'll see. In the meantime, I'll play with architectural stuff.

Y'all have fun!